- How did Edward Seaga get into active politics?
- What is Seaga’s legacy to West Kingston?
- Did the PNP first start the redevelopment of West Kingston?
- Did the JLP first build Arnett Gardens?
- Did Seaga ever try to publicly embarrass Norman Manley?
- How did Seaga embrace revivalism – did he ever get into “spirit”?
- Did Jamaica’s political violence start in the 1940s or much later?
- Who came up with the incendiary political terms “blood fi blood, & “fire fi fire”?
- Was Seaga behind the idea of Marcus Garvey’s body being transferred from London to Jamaica? Or was is it Leslie Alexander (a white Garveyite) and Vivian Durham?
- Was the idea of the PNP devised by New York based Jamaicans?
- Where did the term “dutty Labourite” originate from?
All the answers and much more can be found in a fascinating discussion hosted on Nationwide Radio by Cliff Hughes who spoke with Desmond McKenzie, MP for Kingston Western (0:00-29:00) and Jerry “Bongo” Small, political historian (29:16 -1.06:00).